Being a creative guy and a programmer, I keep building stuff.
This time I decided to revive one of my abandoned script Blazy and it turned out great.
What Blazy does?
Basically Blazy tries to bypass login forms by SQL injection and tries most common usernames and passwords if bypass fails.
Just enter a login page URL into Blzay and it will do the following things:
- Check if its vulnerable to CSRF
- Check if its vulnerable to Clickjacking
- Check if its protected by a WAF
- Check if its protected by Cloudflare
- Finds all forms including drop down menus and shit
- Tries to bypass the login with SQL injection
- Tries most common usernames and passwords
I will be working on it to make it more smart and powerful.
Here’s video showing how to install and use Blazy: